Karnataka CET 2017: KEA revises option entry schedule, check important dates here
Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) has revised the option entry schedule for the first round for Karnataka CET 2017. The last date for reporting the colleges is June 30 before 5:30 pm.
Candidates can check revised option entry schedule first round:
Revised option entry schedule first round
- Display of seat matrix and fee structure for all disciplines: June 13 after 4 pm
- Option entry by eligible candidates: June 14 to June 22 up to 6 pm
- Publication of mock allotment results: June 23 after 4 pm
- Provision to change options if any by candidates: June 23 to June 24 up to 6 pm
- Publication of real allotment result: June 25 after 4 pm
- Confirmation of choices on allotment, payment of fees and downloading of admission order: June 27 to June 30
- Last date for reporting the colleges: June 30 before 5:30 pm
The results of Karnataka Common Entrance Test (CET) exam 2017 were announced on May 30 at 1:10 pm on its official website, the link for which is kea.kar.nic.in
The board conducted the examination on May 2 and May 3 at 54 test centres across the state.
The exam is conducted for admission to the first year or first semester of ayurveda, homeopathy, unani, naturopathy and yoga, engineering, technology, farm science courses i.e. BSc (agriculture), BSc (sericulture), BSc (horticulture), BSc (forestry), BSc agriculture biotechnology, BHSc (home science), BTech (agriculture engineering), BTech (food technology), BTech (dairy technology), BFSc (fisheries), BTech (food science and technology), BSc (agriculture marketing and co-op), BPharmacy and Pharm-D courses.’