Your List for Cheap Hotels in Chennai Sorted
The capital of the Indian state of Tamil Nadu, Chennai, is a beautiful and technologically geared city located in the eastern side of the country on the Bay of Bengal. The city is abode to several iconic sites and monuments including Fort St. George which beholds the age of British Madras in its museum. It is also a devoted pilgrimage site with Kapaleeshwarar Temple and Anglican church St. Mary.
It is also having a great significance as the South India’s gold mine of culture, arts, music which surely attracts a lot of tourists even from overseas. Not only this, the city also boasts a great number of business as well as medical tourists being a technological advanced centre of trade and health care, making it the 4th largest city of the country. And, when a city supports such vast scope of tourism, the hospitality must also be up to the mark and in favour of all varieties of needs. When people already spend so much on traveling, they expect the hotels be budget friendly yet comforting. If you are looking for cheap hotels in Chennai, you have come to the right place.
- New Woodlands Hotel – Located in the heart of the city, New Woodlands Hotel is not just budget friendly but is also adheres to almost all the strategic sites of the city. Founded by Mr. Krishna Rao, the hotel looks forward to provide their customers with a home like atmosphere and hospitality stirred with grand culture, heritage, tradition and service of the city.
- The Belstead- The hotel has been serving its customers with utmost pride and warmth for over four decades. It is not only extremely significant for being at a suitable location but also provides great deal of service to its business travelers along with leisure tourists. This landmark boasts of over 67 rooms for categories along with two restuarants namely, The VasanthaBhavan Signature Restaurant and The Vintage Multi-cuisine Restaurant.
- Hotel Himalaya residency- The hotel is situated in the heart of the city and is just few minutes away from the Central &Egmore Railway Stations and Sheridan Consulate. It is ideal location for those who wish to spend shopping across the city’s prominent shipping malls, such as Express Avenue, Spencers Plaza, and Citi Centre. Apart from recreational tourists, the hotel is also of a great deal for the medical tourists with its warm services and affordable rates.
- The Chariot Chennai –It is a pleasant place to stay in Chennai with an intention to travel across the city since the hotel near to most of the significant tourist and technological hubs of the city. Moreover, this budget-friendly, 3 star hotel beholds a breathtaking decor, wonderful features and immensely satisfying services. And, the cherry on the top is its cheerful budget prices with a lot of facilities.
- Samudra Inn- The hotel is situated just a few kilometres away from the iconic Marina Beach. Its convenient location from the Chennai International Airport, catalyse it as a business hotel. The hotel boasts of 27 guest rooms equipped with modern amenities including television set, mini bar as well as a coffee maker. The hotel also enables you with an exotic restuarant with its 24 hours flawless services.
The city that inhabits so much in its frontiers attracts a million numbers of tourists each year and is packed with the hustle bustle of life. While everything is turning out to be so much extensive, from shopping to traveling expenses, what could be better than booking for cheap hotels in Chennai with standard ethics of hospitality and a delight stay perfectly balanced with its desirable location?